sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

AORWATCHTOWER RADIO: HOW TO LISTEN TO...

This is a pointer to all my foreign friends who've been mailing me about how to listen to the show. Well, here you go:

When you access the 98FM website, click on the OUÇA AGORA button on the upper left side. There's a little speaker drawn in that button.

But I recommend an early login since I don't know the radio's server's capability, meaning there might be some people who won't be able to login and listen to the show.

Hurry up...

4 comentários:

Camelblue disse...

Well, I am testing the station right now (15:07 Brazil time) and it's not working. :(
Let's see later...

All The Best my friend, good luck with the 1st 'On Air' !

Anônimo disse...

Thank you Juliano

It is still early morning here but I will access it soon.

Anônimo disse...

I had the same problem but at first I couldn't access the website and then when I finally succeeded, the player wasn't working.

Congratulations and I hope everything went well for you.

Anônimo disse...

Knowing now the correct time due to daylight saving, I can now listen to the show.

It was great fun and can't wait for next week.

Thanks Juliano.

Postar um comentário

AVISO

Devido as chuvas aqui o sul da Terra Brazilis , não teremos a Recomendação Da Semana hoje. Retornaremos em breve...